Saturday, December 19, 2009

Long Time...

No post. What's up with that? I haven't had much to write about, really.
I've done a lot. I think I made it thru my hectic AP class this semester. I'm caught up with my credits (yay!), and all without nerve pills. lol. I thought I was going to need them for Elliott's exam. I was for real about 2 seconds from a panic attack. Anyway, I don't really have anything else to write about.
WAIT! Skeeeeeeeeeeeeert! I do.
Haha. You're not going to believe this. For some strange reason, I was talking to Carter last night about kids. Me. Kids. HAHA! Whoda thunk?! But yes, one day, I do want a kid. A kid. Not like, fivehundredmillionthousandtrillion. One. Uno. Just one that I can spoil. lol. Another little twisted me running around. lol. It scares the crap out of Carter. And really, me too, but that's only for right now. I don't want one right now. A few years down the road (like, when im 25-30) I'll have one, but nowhere near right now! I already act like a mom to several people. And I guess I'm not too bad at it. lol. I just think I'd be a bad mom. I'd do something to botch it up.
But anyway. Later kiddos. :D

No comments: